Ljunghall Canada Ltd
360 Canada Avenue
Huron Park, Ontario, N0M 1Y0
Ljunghall Canada Ltd, located in Huron Park, Ontario, is looking for one (1) full-time and permanent Diecast Diemaker (NOC 72101). The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Ability to perform all process changes and adjustments to correct quality issues as required;
- Develop work instructions and provide training to production personnel;
- Ensure the ongoing and correct operation to design intent of all production systems to maintain the highest level of OEE while ensuring personnel and equipment safety;
- Provide accurate technical reports regarding operation of production systems to the Engineering Department;
- Support production Value Stream Leaders with the operation of all production systems as required to achieve KPI’s;
- Support of various Engineering Department projects as required;
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications of tools, dies, prototypes or models;
- Prepare templates and sketches, and determine work processes;
- Compute dimensions and tolerances and setup machine tools;
- Position, secure, measure and work metal stock or castings to lay out for machining;
- Fit and assemble or disassemble parts using hand tools; and
- Test completed tools, dies, jigs or fixtures for proper operation.
Applicant must have at least 3-5 years of experience in a High Pressure Die Casting environment and specifically in Die Cast fitting or as a Die Cast Operator, Setter and/or Process Technician. The successful candidate must have completed college in a technical discipline or a related field and/or must have the credential assessment confirming equivalency. Applicants must speak, read and write in English. Successful candidates will be remunerated $31.30 per hour.
Please send resumes to location of work: Ljunghall Canada Ltd, 360 Canada Avenue, Huron Park, Ontario N0M 1Y0, Canada.