Lavora con noi
Gnutti Carlo Group è costantemente alla ricerca di figure professionali che possano con il loro contributo e con passione collaborare all’innovazione, alla crescita e al miglioramento dell’azienda e dei suoi ambiziosi obiettivi. Non hai trovato delle posizioni di tuo interesse? Compila il form ed inviaci il tuo curriculum vitae. Avremo cura di conservarlo nel nostro database e di contattarti qualora dovessero aprirsi nuove opportunità professionali.
Ljunghall Canada Ltd
360 Canada Avenue
Huron Park, Ontario, N0M 1Y0
Ljunghall Canada Ltd, located in Huron Park, Ontario, is looking for one (1) full-time and permanent Diecast Diemaker (NOC 72101). The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Ability to perform all process changes and adjustments to correct quality issues as required;
- Develop work instructions and provide training to production personnel;
- Ensure the ongoing and correct operation to design intent of all production systems to maintain the highest level of OEE while ensuring personnel and equipment safety;
- Provide accurate technical reports regarding operation of production systems to the Engineering Department;
- Support production Value Stream Leaders with the operation of all production systems as required to achieve KPI’s;
- Support of various Engineering Department projects as required;
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications of tools, dies, prototypes or models;
- Prepare templates and sketches, and determine work processes;
- Compute dimensions and tolerances and setup machine tools;
- Position, secure, measure and work metal stock or castings to lay out for machining;
- Fit and assemble or disassemble parts using hand tools; and
- Test completed tools, dies, jigs or fixtures for proper operation.
Applicant must have at least 3-5 years of experience in a High Pressure Die Casting environment and specifically in Die Cast fitting or as a Die Cast Operator, Setter and/or Process Technician. The successful candidate must have completed college in a technical discipline or a related field and/or must have the credential assessment confirming equivalency. Applicants must speak, read and write in English. Successful candidates will be remunerated $31.30 per hour.
Please send resumes to location of work: Ljunghall Canada Ltd, 360 Canada Avenue, Huron Park, Ontario N0M 1Y0, Canada.